Cycling in North Lincolnshire – a must see!
Enjoy the fresh air and embrace what North Lincolnshire has to offer on two wheels. Discover a great mix of leisure and distance rides for all abilities.
Cycling is as popular as ever and North Lincolnshire is well equipped to take on the challenge. The lively and vibrant terrain offers the cyclist a spectrum of cycling opportunities.
North Lincolnshire is proud to be cycle friendly in partnership with Cycle Lincolnshire we bring you 12 routes for you to enjoy, plus a range of Cycle Friendly accommodation and attractions – look out for the cycle friendly logo on our website
Choose from the below and download your very own map.
- Abbey and airfields cycle route
- Edge of The Wolds cycle route
- Conquer The Wolds cycle route
- Going Dutch cycle route
- In Search Of The Lost Don cycle route
- Iron and Agriculture cycle route
- Mysteries of The Marshes cycle route
- Sandhills and Windmills cycle route
- Tails of the Riverbank cycle route
- The Haxey Strip cycle route
- Where Romans Trod cycle route
- Viking Wolds View cycle route
Download cycle network maps and find more useful information about visiting North Lincolnshire by bike. Look out for the Cycle Lincolnshire logo on our website for attractions and accommodation in North Lincolnshire that are accredited as cycle friendly. Visit our Cycle page for more: Cycling – Visit North Lincolnshire