*PRIZES TO BE WON THIS SUMMER HOLIDAY!*
Have you ever met Dudley bear?
Dudley Bear is the North Lincolnshire Museum Mascot and he was born in June 2013. This year he is going on his summer holidays in North Lincolnshire- and he wants you to come too!
Each week Dudley will be visiting a new attraction within North Lincolnshire and you can come and join him- picking up a stamp along the way for your map. Which will be available to collect from each location. Keep an eye out on our Visit North Lincolnshire social media to see where Dudley will visit next!
Dudley will be ‘visiting’ one place a week for the whole summer – but you can go and collect your stamps from any venue at any point during the summer holidays to give you lots of time to collect them!
How to submit your entry to be in with a chance of winning some of our amazing prizes! (three options):
· Once you have collected all 6 stamps from the different locations of Dudleys holiday- you can take a picture and email it to email@example.com
· Or you put up a picture of it on social media and tag @visit.north.lincs in it
· You could also leave your form at the reception desk of the last venue you visited
PRIZES TO BE WON IF YOU COLLECT ALL 6 STAMPS:
· A bag of sweets for each of the summer adventurers at Hampton by Hilton Humberside airport and a free nights stay in the hotel! (A great treat for busy parents!)
· Free family ticket to Epworth Old rectory!
· Free family ticket to Cinderella Pantomime at The Baths Hall
· A ‘Visitor Pack’ from Waters’ edge country park which has seed to feed their friendly ducks and geese, a Waters’ Edge Souvenir coin and a £5 voucher to spend in our gift shop!
We will also have a competition for ‘Best photograph’ taken while you are following Dudleys summer trail, so make sure to tag us in your pictures on Instagram and Facebook #ThisIsNorthLincs , or email them to us at Tourism@northlincs.gov.uk
Have fun in North Lincolnshire this summer with Dudley!
Our winners have been announced on our Facebook and Instagram pages – Thank you to all who entered.