Croxton House Bed & Breakfast is set in a Georgian farmhouse, in the quiet hamlet of Croxton. The ivy clad property is surrounded by extensive gardens and provides excellent views of the local landscape.
Croxton House is ideally located for access to local transport links (M180/A18/A15) as well as being one mile away from Humberside Airport.
Great offer – Calling all Guy Martin fans!! They are delighted to be able to offer their guests a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast offer – stay at Croxton House and eat at the Marrowbone and Cleaver pub in Kirmington from £90 for two people
Quality North Lincolnshire rating passed in 2020 – currently under review.
- Croxton, Ulceby, DN39 6YD
- 01652 688306
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome by arrangement
- Evening meal by arrangement / Cafe / Restaurant on site
- Golf at establishment or nearby
- Hot & cold water in all bedrooms
- Tea / Coffee facilities (accommodation)
- Wi-fi internet access