Let the adventure start here. Enjoy the fresh air and embrace what North Lincolnshire has to offer on two wheels.
Cycling is as popular as ever and North Lincolnshire is well equipped to take on the challenge. The lively and vibrant terrain offers the cyclist a spectrum of cycling opportunities. From the most confident with a top spec bike to the first-timer with something you’ve had in the shed for years all are welcome and and there is a route to suit you.
Speed down exhilarating slopes or sail through quaint and picturesque villages. Take a pit stop and explore cultural points of interest such as the Abbey & Airfields route or Iron and Agriculture.
When you’ve finished cascading from the tip of the Lincolnshire Wolds you can take a refreshing pit stop at a warm and welcoming tearoom.
Choose from the below and download your very own map.
- Abbey and airfields cycle route
- Edge of The Wolds cycle route
- Conquer The Wolds cycle route
- Going Dutch cycle route
- In Search Of The Lost Don cycle route
- Iron and Agriculture cycle route
- Mysteries of The Marshes cycle route
- Sandhills and Windmills cycle route
- Tails of the Riverbank cycle route
- The Haxey Strip cycle route
- Where Romans Trod cycle route
- Our new route:
- Viking Wolds View cycle route
Download cycle network maps and find more useful information about visiting North Lincolnshire by bike. Look out for the Cycle Lincolnshire logo on our website for attractions and accommodation in North Lincolnshire that are accredited as cycle friendly.
Cycling in Lincolnshire | Cycle Lincolnshire